Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mr. Woodcock

Download Mr. Woodcock Movie Here in ipod, divx format
Download Movie Mr. WoodcockMr. Woodcock
Letting Go Of Your Past Is Hard... Especially When It's Dating Your Mom., You thought your family was nuts
Genres: Comedy, Thriller, Drama, Horror
Year: 2007
IMDB Rating: 5.00
IMDB Votes: 2005
Actors: Briscoe, Brent as Barber #2, George, Alec as Young Nedderman, Sagemiller, Melissa as Tracy, Davich, Jacob as Nedderman's Brother, Gainey, M.C. as Hal - Barber #1, Fuller, Kurt as Councilman Luke, Suplee, Ethan as Nedderman, Poehler, Amy as Maggie Hoffman, Wyatt, Lisa K. as Housewife, Kuhr, Dave as Bookish Guy, Thornton, Billy Bob as Jasper Woodcock, Scott, Seann William as John Farley, Sargent, Joseph Michael as Young Watson, Baldridge, Kyley as Young John Farley, Sarandon, Susan as Beverly Farley
Taken aback by his mother's wedding announcement, a young man returns home in an effort to stop her from marrying his old high school gym teacher, a man who made high school hell for generations of students.
Download Mr. Woodcock Movie Here
I was excited to see this movie: Mr. Woodcock because of what I saw seems very fun and I like Seann William Scott, but I must say that was kind of disappointed. I was granted pending a silly comedy, but really was not all that funny. It seemed as if they put all the funny scenes in the trailers and the rest of the Mr. Woodcock Comedy film was just filler. It's like I tried to be very funny comedy, but then towards the end it was taking a turn for emotional and then I was very disappointed by the lack of hilarity that I did not care more. And do not misunderstand me, made me laugh, but I laughed at all the parties that I had already seen in trailers. However, this DivX film Mr. Woodcock was not a total failure, but do not bother me again.

Download Mr. Woodcock Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Sugarland Express, The Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment