Friday, January 23, 2009

Alvin and the Chipmunks

Download Alvin and the Chipmunks Movie Here in 720p, divx, ipod format
Download Movie Alvin and the ChipmunksAlvin and the Chipmunks
They're back & bigger than ever. Christmas, Here comes trouble., the original entourage.
Genres: Family, Comedy
Year: 2007
IMDB Rating: 5.70
IMDB Votes: 5773
Actors: Tiffany, Don as Don the Sound Engineer, Parker, Tiara as Female Intern #2, Riesgraf, Beth as Mother in Store, Lynch, Jane as Gail, McCartney, Jesse as Theodore, Karman, Allison as Female Intern #1, Cross, David as Ian, Gubler, Matthew Gray as Simon, Verrastro, Kira as Female Intern #3, Long, Justin, Lee, Jason as David Seville, Muirhead, Oliver as Butler, Abernathy, Don as Photographer, Green, Jordan as Obnoxious Kid, Richardson, Cameron as Claire
In a tree farm, three musically inclined chipmunks, Alvin, Simon and Theodore, find their tree cut down and sent to Los Angeles. Once there, they meet the frustrated songwriter David Seville, and despite a poor house wrecking first impression, they impress him with their singing talent. Seeing the opportunity for success, both human and chipmunks make a pact for them to sing his songs. While that ambition proves a frustrating struggle with the difficult trio, the dream does come true after all. However, that success presents its own trials as their unscrupulous record executive, Ian Hawke, plans to break up this family to exploit the boys. Can Dave and the Chipmunks discover what they really value amid the superficial glamor around them?
Download Alvin and the Chipmunks Movie Here
This DVD movie Alvin and the Chipmunks has touched the screen of my childhood and became my version of American Idol on Alvin and the Chipmunks animated series. Chipmunks These remind me of Disney's Chip 'N' Dale is not similar. I love watching this movie. I got it for my 29th birthday this month on DVD. The Chipmunks are so bright to see the CGI effects in the whole rock concert tours. They are very small. First was "The Chipmunk Adventure" for the first time outside the 1987 animated film. This Alvin and the Chipmunks Family film became every child's dream for 80 years. The Chipmunks are all children of 'Idol.
I grew up watching the 80 version of the squirrels, so when I first saw the trailer for this predictable but nice live-action update, I was a little happier. Although he knew that humor was directed at a crowd of 10 years, I still wanted to see, especially since the 1980s, the animated Alvin and the Chipmunks movie ADVENTURE Chipmunk is still one of my all time favorite animated movies. THE PROS: Well I went and saw him, and my expectations were met. It is more for younger children, but was completely pleasant. It's good to hear the Chipmunks sing classic Christmas song, there was a lot of fun (but hilarious) moments, and the Chipmunks they were well animated and undeniably cute (especially Theodore). THE CONS: The story is predictable (though typical of most movies today, children). Jason Lee is badly miscast as the Chipmunks' long-suffering singer and adoptive father, David Seville. Also the "romance" between Dave and his neighbor is too cliché. We do not need a sort of love story in every DVD film Alvin and the Chipmunks in my opinion. In general, there is nothing about this brilliant movie, but it's fun. That should please children and their parents. Balance: It is not Citizen Kane, but it's more fun than a Hula Hoop.
I would say that this is good.It Alvin and the Chipmunks Family movie follows the story of Alvin, Simon and Theodore, who has been around for quite some time. When I began to see this movie, immediately knew it was going to be good. I was kind of disappointed with what kind of film: Alvin and the Chipmunks that became be.Yes, of course, children love this Alvin and the Chipmunks movie and maybe some adults would like, because it is a beautiful DVD film Alvin and the Chipmunks .... But I would say, definitely, and should never be called great. There were a few laughs and I was intrigued, but overall I think there are a lot of things that can be modified, how at the beginning of the Alvin and the Chipmunks Family film no one seems to notice the squirrels crossing floor of the building and jump in the bun basket, I mean that they are small, but not that small, and many things I could say so, but I prefer not having to make this comment a spoiler. Well, this show for their children because she butts her laughter, but for adults and teenagers who I would expect in any part of this DivX Movie Alvin and the Chipmunks as you like kiddie Alvin and the Chipmunks Family film is to think that was only moderately well and be entertained.
If young people have brothers or cousins, or children at home and has no idea how you can give them something fun to do, then this is the solution. Alvin and The Chipmunks are a classic cartoons, and now there's this DVD film Alvin and the Chipmunks that every child enjoys. I remember that I rented a video at a time. I saw that on a weekend and I like from the beginning, even my dad who is almost 50 years old loved it. The cartoon was one of my favorites, and so is the movie. The music is absolutely incredible, David Seville is adorable, squirrels, Theodore particular, are very sweet and the story is really adorable. I give this a total of ten. Buy or rent, but to see it. You will not regret.

Download Alvin and the Chipmunks Movie Here
Also check this movies:

School for Seduction DivX
Dead Clowns Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment