Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wing Commander

Download Wing Commander Movie Here in ipod, divx format
Download Movie Wing CommanderWing Commander
An Action-Packed Thrill Ride!, Gear up. Lock on. Strike back., At the edge of our universe, all hell is about to break loose.
Genres: Action, Sci-Fi
Year: 1999
IMDB Rating: 3.60
IMDB Votes: 7352
Actors: Ginny Holder, Warner, David, Quarshie, Hugh, Prochnow, Jurgen, Prinze Jr., Freddie, Burrows, Saffron, Lillard, Matthew, Karyo, Tcheky, Suchet, David
In the mid-27th century, the Terran Confederation is at war with the felinoid Kilrathi Empire. After destroying a Terran base, the Kilrathi have seized a NAVCOM unit with the hyperspace jump coordinates to Earth. With Terran reinforcements scheduled to arrive two hours after the Kilrathi hit Earth, it falls upon the starfighter carrier TCS Tiger Claw to keep the Kilrathi busy.
Download Wing Commander Movie Here
People are too hard on this film. The acting is better than average and the action is impressive. This alone compensates for the weakness of the plot and so special effects. And it moves at a pace that is impossible to be bored by Star Wars Episode 1, when I sat across the pod race scene was wondering when to end. I'm not saying this is better than Star Wars, but I could see this DivX film Wing Commander again and again that is something that I could not say about Star Wars. (***/****)
Sure, science is terrible. And the battle scenes are drawn from zero Japanese Pearl Harbor, destroyers and submarines of the Second World War, and even English men of war to attack the Spanish Navy. But this is an adventure, not science fiction (or even science fiction). Suspend your disbelief and enjoy the show. The voiceover during the credits, the model holding a video game cycle, we suggest you drop the quarters, to forget everything and enjoy the show. The action is soft enough not be on the road. Gender invested romance is fun, and the plot has enough adventure to link scenes together. The visual quality of special effects is very good. Images and sound effects work, precisely because of bad science. Although we all know that running silently in space does not mean not to speak, the silence of the crew adds tension, as you would on a submarine movie. Of course, some of the special effects of going over the top, like the constant sonar ping to become accelerated pinging a proximity detector. But at least he does not alarm when nuked!
For several years, Wing Commander was my most favorite game. From a player's point of view, WC I was quite pleased with the film. I knew I would not be a good Wing Commander Action film for people who had not played the game, even before I've seen, so I rented at Blockbuster (my wife would have killed me if I brought her to the theater watching this.) But come on, most movies can not even meet the audiences who have seen the original (no matter it is a novel, comic or game.) I think this Wing Commander movie even worth some credit.
I've seen the DivX Movie Wing Commander twice and I agree that is not great DivX Movie Wing Commander with a brilliant sequence of commands or tricks, but ..... I played all the WC games and i loved them - and the Wing Commander movie has the same feeling of surprise and the plot sets. Ending a pariah to being the hero and a little love with the high command of the Wing Commander Action film is in fact much more accurate ex-scientist. Wars. The vessels are using bullets and a little Einstein with time / space theories. The Wing Commander Action film is not I repeat NOT for anyone else who does not fight against the area of science fiction, which means nerds - or any girl-friends, parents and ....- but my son (11 years) loved it -- like me

Download Wing Commander Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Download Secret Window Movie
Download Sleepy Hollow
DivX Movie Murder in Three Acts

No comments:

Post a Comment