Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Walk the Line

Download Walk the Line Movie Here in ipod, divx format
Download Movie Walk the LineWalk the Line
Love is a burning thing.
Genres: Romance, Biography, Drama, Music
Year: 2005
IMDB Rating: 8.00
IMDB Votes: 44349
Actors: Payne, Waylon as Jerry Lee Lewis, Hilton, Tyler as Elvis Presley, Patrick, Robert as Ray Cash, Roberts, Dallas as Sam Phillips, Steakley, Clay as W.S. 'Fluke' Holland, Lynne, Shelby as Carrie Cash, Lafferty, Sandra Ellis as Maybelle Carter, Bagby, Larry as Marshall Grant, Phoenix, Joaquin as John R. Cash, Witherspoon, Reese as June Carter, Miller, Dan John as Luther Perkins, Jennings, Shooter as Waylon Jennings, Beene, Dan as Ezra Carter, Goodwin, Ginnifer as Vivian Cash, Rice, Johnathan as Roy Orbison
While growing up in the Great Depression era, Johnny Cash(Joaquin Phoenix) takes an interest in music and eventually moves out of his Arkansas town to join the air force in Germany. While there, he buys his first guitar and writes his own music, and proposes to Vivian. When they got married, they settled in Tennessee and with a daughter, he supported the family by being a salesman. He discovers a man who can pursue his dreams and ends up getting a record with the boys. Shortly after that, he was on a short tour, promoting his songs, and meets the already famous and beautiful June Carter(Reese Witherspoon). Then as they get on the long-term tours with June, the boys, and Jerry Lee Lewis, they have this unspoken relationship that grows. But when June leaves the tour because of his behavior, he was a drug addict. His marriage was also falling apart, and when he sees June years later at an awards show, he forces June to tour with them again, promising June to support her two kids and herself. While the tour goes on, the relationship between June and John grow more,and his marriage to his first wife ends. June finds out about the drugs, and help him overcome it. True love and care helped John eventually stop the drug usage, and finally proposes to her in front of an audience at a show.
Download Walk the Line Movie Here
Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherpspoon gave the most incredibly convincing performances. While watching the film: Walk the Line I'm completely lost in history and even forgot I was watching a movie. When the credits started rolling I was depressed, the DivX Movie Walk the Line was over. First, I want everyone to know that before I saw this Walk the Line film almost did not know anything about johhny cash, except that he was a former country singer and the time it took a long black. This DVD film Walk the Line made me feel like I know Johnny. I have gained a new respect for Johnny Cash and June Carter .... ..... I will just say that I love my girlfriend more than anything in the world, but I think June Carter exemplifies everything you look for in a woman. I know it is bad but ... What can I say. I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that I am in love with Reese Witherspoon. Maybe. Either way, their performance together really makes you feel like you're in your life. I would recommend seeing this Walk the Line movie again and again and let me tell you ... JOHNNY CASH is the man!
I do not know about the "Auteur Mangold," and might need a little more proof that this is really a director worth paying attention, but this is a very watchable film. I found the history of Walk the Line film production and a little predictable, the usual bio-pic formula that could be expected if you've seen, for example, the coal miner's daughter, or any other bio-pic of someone you love. What makes this DivX film Walk the Line are the two shows. Reese is incredibly convincing as June Carter Cash. She almost lost in the paper. And his song! Who knew? And Joaquin! We've been waiting for him to deliver a truly spectacular performance for some time, and this is the last. I, for one, opposed the idea that anyone could portray the man in black, but he does a very good job. Not only an impersonation, but really worth seeing a show. Really good. Look for the duo Jackson. Truly impressive.
This was a great movie. I biographical films like this Walk the Line Romance and A Beautiful Mind and Life in Pink. I never really knew that it was Joaquin Phoenix Gladiator when I saw I did not know what they seemed. I knew he was nominated for an Oscar for this Walk the Line Romance and one that Reese Witherspoon won for this Walk the Line Romance so I decided to see it. Reese Witherspoon was incredible and sang very well with this incredible voice. Joaquin Phoenix certainly deserved to have won the Oscar. He completely immersed in nature and their singing was so good. Normally, I do not like country music, but the soundtrack of this DivX Movie Walk the Line is great, only because when I listen to some song I think back to the movie. The way the DivX Movie Walk the Line was filmed and the story is great. It made me want to learn more about Johnny Cash that I never really care about before, but after this movie: Walk the Line can not believe that he never had a hit number one on Billboard. Great movie.
I am a teenager of 14 years of Australia (who decided to watch a movie. Before I do, I only knew Johnny Cash as the man who wrote the songs of my dad (38) provided to the guitar. Then I saw the film, which was attached to Johnny Cash, i played his songs on guitar and, although I brought a harp. Their songs are impressive, but the Walk the Line Romance is what captured my attention more. I Walk the Line with my father and was found to be most of the best movies I've seen my dad and I were singing and most of the parties so hooked by the story. Drug addiction, love. Trust me, 14 years if one of you would like too. I do not think anyone else could be a Johnny Cash for best actor Joaquin Pheonix. His voice Johns appropriate so well that even he was incredible. Therefore, if you get a chance to see this film, Johnny Cash fan or not. He was touched, and although in my case influenced ... ...

Download Walk the Line Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Download Alien? Movie
Download American Pie Presents: Beta House Movie
Allan Quatermain and the Temple of Skulls Movie
Auto Focus DivX Movie
True Lies Download

No comments:

Post a Comment