Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Garfield

Download Garfield Movie Here in hpc, divx, hidivx format
Download Movie GarfieldGarfield
coming to theatres 2004... whenever he wants, Hits The Big Screen On June 11... Whenever He Wants, It ain't the Cat in the Hat., It's all about me-ow!, Get ready for frisky business
Genres: Family, Comedy, Animation
Year: 2004
IMDB Rating: 4.80
IMDB Votes: 13531
Actors: McKasson, Ryan as Dog Owner #3, Moore, Susan as Dog Owner #4, Tobolowsky, Stephen as Happy Chapman, Hewitt, Jennifer Love as Liz, Christelle, Vanessa as Miss True-Value, Murray, Bill as Garfield, Reicher, Randee as Dog Owner #2, Monks, Michael as Deputy Hopkins, Arnold, Evan as Wendell, Krall, Daamen J. as Announcer, Hoag, Bill as Roy the Lodge Member, Brent, Eve as Mrs. Baker, Meyer, Breckin as Jon, Gifford, Rufus as Dog Owner #1, Lawrence, Mark Christopher as Christopher Mello
Garfield, the fat, lazy, lasagna lover, has everything a cat could want. But when Jon, in an effort to impress the Liz - the vet and an old high-school crush - adopts a dog named Odie and brings him home, Garfield gets the one thing he doesn't want. Competition. One night Odie runs away and gets dog-napped after Garfield locks him outside. Garfield, in an out of character move, goes to search for and rescue Odie with the help of a variety of animal friends along the way.
Download Garfield Movie Here
So all I can say about it is that its base Garfield movie for children - parents'll seems fine, but can not wait until it was over, while children love is more than likely. Personally, as a 20-year-old adult male who enjoys children films like Finding Nemo and more, I thought it was fair. Kinda dragged in some parts of the film, but the mood of Garfield makes it bearable for their children. Therefore, unless you have children, I suggest that, like a rental when you have nothing to do on a Sunday night. Below are all pros and cons: Pros - humorous points with the attitude of Garfield, which basically keeps the Garfield movie from being a total bust. Cons - often drags at points, especially bearable for children and adults who have children in movies from time to time. But that's just me.
I think this DVD movie Garfield achieves what we set out to do. I do not know why so many people against it is difficult. I think it's a very nice film, people who grew up reading comic books and see Garfield Garfield and his friends. I'm 26 and I am still a kid at heart, what can I say, I love cutesy little movies like this. It will not win any awards or anything, but I think it's great for the Kiddies out there, or adults who still have a child in them. I move to this type of 6 out of 10. Not too bad. If you're expecting a DivX film Garfield of the Calibur Toy Story, Finding Nemo, they perhaps this Garfield Family is not for you. It is mainly for children or fans of Garfield. Rest in peace, Lorenzo Music, you can lose your voice and perfectly matched to the lover of fat orange cat that we've grown to love.
I seriously thought this Garfield film was not so bad. It is not perfect but it's a hell of a lot better then Fat Albert, my God I left halfway through the Garfield movie that is boring. I stayed through Garfield since I liked it. Since I am a fan of comics and a fan of Bill Murray movie, I figured it would not be so bad. There was no CGI (thank God) with the exception of Garfield, is not possible to live a real fat cat track down stairs on a tray. This DVD movie Garfield is worth 80 minutes of my life, so I gave him a 7, 10. Advantages: It is much better then Garfield Fat Albert Bill Murray as the voice of Garfield good family Garfield Family Cons: It's a family film, perhaps people were expecting that things that makes the Garfield comic strips.
Like a lot of other critics of this film, I've been a big fan of Garfield as long as I can remember. I do not think the DivX Movie Garfield could have been better? Yes, I do not like, anyway? I think the authors could have used a lot more of the comic strip as an influence of the film, but still able to offer. If you find movies with talking animals, cute and nice, like me, then it is likely that as this movie. Just be prepared a lot of liberties with the history of comic-strip line is taken and this will not be exactly the same type of Garfield that people like me have grown up with. I will go ahead and give this DivX Movie Garfield a 7, because I love animals and movies where they play the leading role, but I felt that history could have been a little better. Definitely something that young children can enjoy, but for fans who want to see Garfield the cartoon characters brought to life, you can leave something to be desired. However, it made me smile during several scenes.

Download Garfield Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Download Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, The

No comments:

Post a Comment